ABAC Technologies Ltd (www.abac-bd.com) is a Dhaka based outsourcing service provide, established in 2010. We have recently launched NotunBazar.com, a growing classified tool. We are seeking application for the following position. We specially encourage Women and Physically challenged candidates to apply. We are an equal opportunity provider.
Job Title: Web Application Developer (PHP)
Reports to: Team Leader
• The Development team is responsible for feature additions, new development and code maintenance.
• The Developer will perform the design and development of web applications to be used by overseas clients.
The key responsibilities of the Developer are:
• Working with the Lead Developer and other team members ensuring the successful delivery of application code, documentation and internal testing to customers.
• Developing ad-hoc bug fixes, small-medium-large scale changes to the system to meet client specific needs and deliver the solution of highest quality.
• Document system design, functional design and technical specification.
• Unit and Integration testing.
• Escalating all risks and issues, in a timely manner, to higher management
• To identify and resolve issues that affects project work and to provide timely escalation to the Management.
• Interact with application support and provide 2nd line support for the overall system.
• Interact with QA to ensure desired quality levels are achieved.
• Work with the Customers, Technology and Support teams to devise and deliver business solutions.
• Constantly looking out for opportunity to improve system processes and process flows.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
The Developer is expected to have the following knowledge, skills and experience on appointment:
• Excellent MySQL development experience (2+ years);
• In-depth understanding of current Open Source technologies and their application to client development;
• Good interpersonal skills adequate for dealing and communicating clearly within the team and peers. All business will be conducted in English;
• Good written skills adequate for documenting solutions, risks and commitments clearly and unambiguously;
• The ability to work under pressure to support project deadlines;
• The ability to identify and mitigate risk.
The following skills and experience are desirable but if not present can be developed while in the post:
• Business critical software development and implementation in financial organisations;
• Knowledge of or experiences with Android, iPhone applications;
• Excellent Magento development experience (1+ years);
• Experience in building mobile optimized web applications;
• Experience of a range of development methods and an ability to adapt any chosen method to meet the needs of a project;
• Experience with source code (version) management tools;
• Experience in web based hosting and deployment of applications;
• Experience in dealing with customers globally;
A successful candidate must be fully passionate of his works.
Customer Focus :
Demonstrating a clear understanding of the customer, anticipating and delivering on their current and future needs.
Willingly and effectively working with others to achieve shared objectives and deliver added value solutions and outstanding results.
Leveraging individual and company strengths to achieve the business objectives and deliver outstanding results.
Initiating and driving change to create value and maintain a competitive advantage.
Demonstrating the highest standards of honesty and ethical behaviour.
We ensure excellent, brotherly working environment with lots of fun things around. We play Kites, Cricket etc together within the facility. We have a growing work-out facility inside our premise as well. We lunch together under the company arrangement.
We offer excellent monthly remuneration package to deserving talents. We also offer two festival bonuses totalling to a month salary per year.
We evaluate performance and reassess remuneration packages twice a year.
Weekends and Working Hours:
Our weekends are on Saturdays and Sundays. We spend an hour everyday for fun and team building activities (playing cricket, kites etc or with work-out sessions) as part of our daily schedule. Our office schedule is therefore, from 9AM to 7PM.
We accept 7 Public Holidays a year.
We provide 15 working days (3 weeks) of Annual Leaves.
We also provide 6 months of maternity leaves and 15 days of paternity leaves.
To learn about us, please check http://www.abac-bd.com/about-us. We are the company behind the growing classified tool, NotunBazar.com
Please send your resume to [email protected]